Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post Christmas............

I wonder why it is that i always feel a sense of sadness and almost a sense of loss when i awake the morning after Christmas.  I suppose it must be a result of the climactic build up, then the crashing descent once all of the hustle and bustle comes to a halt.  At Christmas time the everyday drudgery of life seems not only bearable, but worries and doubts seem to dissappear entirely as hope blooms covered with a fluffy, frosty white blanket.







I know how flighty and circumstancially dependent that resolutions can be. I do have a couple ideas however.  Here are a few of mine:
  • using less sugar
  • exercising more since my balance is returning
  • starting to run again
This New Year i am determined to look forward to future blessings that God will bring in 2011.  And to force this unthankful heart into submission.  My promises before God and even feelings toward Him may be circumstancially dependent, but His love and grace are always present in my life.......so i have a reason to be thankful and even expectant!

No comments:

Post a Comment