Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day Four: Slowly but Surely!

Although today is only the fourth day ive been taking my prescription....i am  feeling confident that the seizures are dissapating.  I sense steadiness on my feet that i haven't felt in such a long time.  Its difficult to put into  words how grateful  i feel as i'm beginning to regain control of the movement in my lower extremities, and find that once again i am ordering my steps properly....whoo hoo.  Its crazy, i even feel more steady while in the shower!  Its truly been FOREVER since i could shift my frame of vision without being dizzy.....it truly is the little things that matter most, especially this holiday season.  Thankful today for the miracles that He is accomplishing in my life this Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment