Sunday, December 19, 2010

I know this may seem crazy to most, but i was like a kid @ Christmas, or in a candy shop as i opened my long awaited Christmas present this morning.......my first 6 month supply of seizure meds!  Now don't misunderstand me, its not usually the first item on my wish list either!  I have been anticipating insurance coverage specifically for this medicine for about four months now, and finally today they were delivered to me!  So far I feel the same, after all this is only my first day taking this stuff.......although i will be updating you with any progress noted or silly side effects via blog.  Excited, a bit scared, but mostly hopeful about what God will do! 

Merry Christmas to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. lOl - 'freshness'! I'll continue prayer for you!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete