Friday, November 18, 2011

Separation Anxiety Much...ahhhhhhhhhh!


Most times whenever i sense the winds of change beginning to blow, my conversations with God go (admittedly) a little something like this:

Me: God why are you changing everything up on me when I was just starting to feel settled?  (of course i start the conversation.....I am ALWAYS TALKING!)

God: My desire for you is not that you find your security and stability here.  The things that you see and feel are so temporal, but it IS my desire that you rest in me....knowing i am holding you up.  Things and circumstances may change, but I NEVER WILL.

Me: But how can You allow me to experience so much anxiety with each new step or phase of life?

God:  My darling, anxiety is NOT my plan for you....I offer peace that transcends human understanding!  When doubt and anxiety are seeping into your heart....lean not unto your understanding, instead lean on Me and I will be your Compass!

Me:  But, but, but God.........this feeling of separation anxiety sucks............ugh.  Please help?!

God:  Abide in Me <3

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly timed perfect post!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I'm glad you made it in safe and sound. Let me know how you're doing...

    ReplyDelete